Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Pill checks
- Child health & immunisations - regular clinics are held on Mondays between 13:30 - 15:00.
- Family planning - including the pill and depot injections. Emergency contraception is also available.
- Maternity services - in addition to GP ante and post natal clinics the comnunity midwife holds a clinic at the children's centre in Dines Green. Please telephone 01905 749149.
- Minor surgery - some minor surgery and joint injections are available.
- NHS Health Checks - Patients aged 40 - 74 years
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including Tetanus, Infuenza and Pneumonia. We also provide holiday vaccinations including Yellow Fever.
- Warfarin monitoring